Activate roku from roku.com/link
Roku.com/link - Get started by streaming entertainment to your TV. Enter roku activation code at roku.com/link after creating roku account. Roku is quite popular among the public as it allows you to watch free as well as paid content via the internet. You need to sign in to Roku Add channels and combine with favorite content online.
How to sign up for a new roku account?
- After hooking up your Roku player, Roku stick, or Roku TV, turn on everything and you’ll get to the Roku Setup page.
- Choose your Language preference and connect your device to the wireless network
- After Roku settles on the optimal screen resolution for your TV, it will ask you to activate your Roku by visiting roku.com/link
- At this point, it’s better to do this on your computer or smartphone than on the TV. In order to successfully sign up for Roku without using your credit card, you need to go to the Roku’s Sign Up page
- Predictably, this will open the sign-up page that will ask you for your name, email, and password.
- The following page will give you an option to create a PIN code for purchase confirmation. You’ll have to enter the PIN before making any purchase. It’s probably best that you set up a PIN.
- Now your Roku account is created. Your name will be displayed and you will always be able to change and update your credit card information in the Account section, if you choose to do so in the future.
Activate roku using roku activation code from roku.com/link
- Visit official website roku.com/link
- Sign in to roku account
- Enter roku activation code to activate roku
Once you have finished the Roku device activation process, your device ready to use.
Once the activation process is completed, you will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Roku activation code is an alphanumeric code which is used to activate roku device.
- Roku code is case sensitive eg XR345.
- Users can also choose the free trial facility and watch channels up to 7 to 14 days. Or if the user wants the paid version, can click the option and pay for the channels.
- Add the payment option, which allows you to order your favorite channels and buy movies. Before purchase anything, you don’t need to pay anything to Roku. Once you purchase any channel or service, the amount will be automatically deducted from your verified card.
Roku activation issues and troubleshooting
- The poor quality of internet connection can lead to failure of activation.
- The TV is not upgraded enough to tether the device.
- The home network is not secure or the computer is corrupted by a virus.
- Temporary Internet server or connection problem.